Saturday, January 17, 2009

I am sitting here at 1:30 in the morning with two couches smashed up next to one another Reaghan & Jackson. They both have the dreaded puke bowls next to them and I am pretty sure that we will be up most of the night! As I was sitting here, trying to stay awake, I thought to myself...Seven years ago (in college) if it was 1:30 in the morning and there was someone puking in my house (not naming names, you know who you are), it was a lot easier to just leave the room and let them take care of themselves!

4 comments:

Ann said...

Oh, you poor thing!! I hope they get better soon and that you got some sleep!!!!
Ann:-)

Hays Family 5 said...

Marah says...at least they all have it at once....and she thinks the same thing you do about college puke!

Katie said...

Oh, poor kiddos - and poor you! Hope everyone's feeling better today!

Dave said...

That is why you can't give the kids slivovitz for dinner Kate.