Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Okay, I don't know if anyone will even care about this post, but I thought I would share this with anyone who has picky eaters. I am always trying to get my kids to eat healthy, and they usually do a good job. However, they don't like to eat yogurt, and I don't blame them. I have recently started to put sprinkles on top of their yogurt, and I can't believe it, but they eat it. Jackson even had two containers today!!!! I wish that the trick would work on me, I can't stand the stuff!
Enjoy your day!!!!!

2 comments:

Hays Family 5 said...

I am a sucker for a sprinkle, too! It just makes stuff taste better! And it's so pretty. I like pretty.

Carpenter's said...

Hmm, that is all my children will eat! We eat it for breakast, snack, dinner, in the middle of the night. They always have to have the tubes not the containers. Please give hints more frequently, I have a VERY picky eater!! :) Everything, I mean everything has to be separated.